WHY EXHIBIT AT THE NORTHWEST FOOD SHOW?
The Northwest Food Show is your once-a-year opportunity to meet face-to-face with new and existing customers, and to showcase your full line of products in a positive, engaging environment. In-person meetings are highly effective in capturing people’s attention, selling business and sealing deals. Instead of overwhelming your customers with the usual print and online marketing clutter, build trust with a handshake and a winning smile.
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
The Northwest Food Show brings together foodservice professionals from nearly every segment of the industry. We qualify our buyers by charging admission and the attendee statistics illustrate how segments are represented: 33% restaurants, 11% catering, and 10% industrial foodservice.
SHOW ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS
Catering / Concessions / Mobile
Foodservice Consulting / Brokers / Distributors
Hospital / Retirement / Government
Educational / Correctional Foodservice
Bar / Lounge
Hotel / Resort
Retail Food / Grocery
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT THE SHOW:
1. Marketing Muscle: Produced by the Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association (ORLA). No one has access to more comprehensive direct marketing lists of key industry buyers and decision-makers.
2. Meet with Industry Decision-Makers: 72% of the attendees have purchasing or decision-making authority in their company. As the region’s best-attended trade event of the year, the Show is an excellent opportunity to touch base in person with existing customers and to meet new prospects.
3. E-Newsletter Punch: Show news, key features, and reminders are communicated directly to pre-registered attendees as well as not-yet-registered attendee prospects.
4. Listing in the Show Guide: The Show Guide is a marketing vehicle for restaurateurs and foodservice professionals throughout the Northwest. The official Show Guide will be distributed to attendees onsite which includes a comprehensive Exhibitor Directory with contact information.
5. Social Media Savvy: Our Facebook and Twitter presence amp up closer to the show. Engage with attendees directly on our Facebook page to encourage them to visit your booth or otherwise build company exposure.
Not yet convinced? Do you have questions or just want to know more about why your company should exhibit at the Northwest Food Show? Contact us today!